Powelton's Specialty Pizzas!
- White - $11.55/$6.05
With imported olive oil, fresh garlic, basil, oregano and a combination of Parmesan, mozzarella & provolone cheeses
- Pesto - $12.15/$6.75
Special italian sauce made with fresh basil, imported olive oil, garlic, pinenuts and Parmesan cheese, topped with a blend of mozzarella & provolone cheese
- Ricotta Royale - $13.00/$7.95
Powelton's traditional-style pizza topped with a rich layer of ricotta cheese
- Hawaiian - $14.90/$7.55
canadian bacon & pineapple - a surprisingly delightful combination!
- Vegetarian - $18.95/$10.10
Made with over 10 vegetable toppings
- Pesto and Chicken - $16.20/$9.10
Made with pesto sauce, tender slices of chicken breast and fresh tomatoes
- Meat Eater's - $17.90/$9.80
Made with 5 meat toppings!
- Steak - $14.10/$7.25
Powelton's pizza and Philly cheesesteak - what a great combination
- BBQ Chicken - $14.15/$7.30
This is our most popular specialty pizza. Taste it and you’ll know why!
- Turkey Club - $16.70/$8.85
if you like the sandwich, you’ll love the pizza
- Upside Down Pizza - $11.70/$6.95
We put the sauce on top of the cheese
- Devil's Delight - $15.95/$8.85
Powelton's traditional-style pizza topped with goat cheese and roasted red peppers
- Going to the Sun - $15.95/$8.85
Powelton’s gourmet pesto pizza topped with goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes
- Buffalo Chicken - $14.15/$7.30
Tender slices of chicken breast smothered in hot sauce
- Memphis Style Pork - $14.30/$7.45
The king lives! elvis' favorite pizza. Powelton’s white pizza topped with pulled pork in barbecue sauce and pickle chips
- Breakfast Omelette - $11.25/$5.80
Create your own pizza omelet with our selection of toppings